Good news! Masters Scholarships at Lappeenranta University of Technology is presently open. LUT in Finland is offering some of University Scholarships at the moment for Masters Students from Non-EU/EEA nations in the 2021/2022 academic session.
Scholarship grants are offered for scholars with a non-EU/EEA nationality (apart from the Swiss scholars), who are applying through Regular Admission to Master’s Program/s at LUT University (taught in English) and who are expected to pay a tuition fee.
Partner University Scholarship Program at LUT University: Scholarships are available for scholars from the partner academic institution with a citizenship of a non-EU/EEA nation (excluding Switzerland), who are applying through Double Degree Admission or Trilateral/Joint Degree Admission to a Master’s Program at LUT University (taught in English) and who are expected to pay a tuition fee.
LUT University is a revolutionary science university in Finland, bringing together the fields of science and business ever since 1969. LUT international community is comprised of approximately 6,000 students and experts engaged in scientific research and academic education. LUT has a custom of strong connections with the business community. The Finnish business journal “Talouselämä” has rated LUT as the finest university in business technology cooperation in Finland. The academic institution promotes business generated by scientific research. This is established by the university’s own investment company Green Campus Innovations, which supports LUT’s research-based start-up companies.
Deadline for Masters Scholarships at Lappeenranta University of Technology: The application period for all Master’s programs is ongoing and deadline will be announced later.
Program Location: Finland
Study Level: Masters
Institution: Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT)
Benefits of Masters Scholarships at Lappeenranta University of Technology
Three Different Categories of benefits for Masters Scholarships at Lappeenranta University of Technology:
- Tuition Fee Scholarship of 50%: Covering for 50% of the tuition fees
- Tuition Fee Scholarship of 100%: Covering for 100% of the tuition fees
- Complete Scholarship: Covering for 100% of the tuition fees in a 2-year Master’s Program plus, the living expenses for EUR 5 600, 00 yearly.
NOTE: All the Programs are not offering Full Scholarships.
- scholarships are not accessible for the first academic year in Biorefineries and Industrial Design Engineering
Eligibility for Masters Scholarships at Lappeenranta University of Technology
- Other than the citizenship being a non-EU/EEA one, there are no exact criteria for being qualified to apply for Masters Scholarships at Lappeenranta University of Technology.
- If required to make a tuition fee payment, you are qualified to apply for a scholarship when applying through Regular Admission / Double Degree Admission / Joint Degree Admission.
Masters Scholarships at Lappeenranta University of Technology – Selection Criteria
- A limited amount of scholarships for each program will be given in the order of the peak points achieved in the academic evaluation throughout the admission process.
- Guaranteed declarations about chances on possibility of being granted a scholarship or not unfortunately cannot be given as it all depends on the other applicants also.
- Masters Scholarships at Lappeenranta University of Technology is granted for the 1st academic year with an option for the 2nd academic year, if successfully completing your studies as expected on the first year.